Ratio Ghost Deluge Setup Guide
Deluge is a popular torrent client. If you're having trouble maintaining your
ratio on private trackers, Deluge with Ratio Ghost is an excellent option for
- Install Ratio Ghost. It'll run in the background automatically.
- Start Deluge.
- Stop all active torrents you have going in Deluge.
- In the Deluge menu, go to Edit and then Preferences.
- Click Proxy on the left side of the Preferences dialog.
- You must set the proxy options for all four types (Peer, Web Seed, Tracker, DHT) to:
- Set Type to HTTP
- Set Host to: 127.0.0.1
- Set Port to: 3773
- On the Ratio Ghost options tab, you should uncheck "Accept only tracker traffic"
In theory, Deluge should only need the Tracker proxy option set. However, due to
a bug in Deluge, you need to set all four instead. Please consider contacting the
Deluge devs and asking them to fix their proxy settings.
If you have any trouble, let me know.
That's it! Happy torrenting!